Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Primary Deck Reflections Introduction

Welcome all to the Intuitive Tarot Readings blog! My name is Kimberlee, a student of tarot. My knowledge of tarot cards is growing every day, and I have been reading for myself and others for quite some time. In order to further my tarot studies, I am committing to the Primary Deck Reflections found on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum. Here's the basics:

1. I commit to one tarot deck as my main tarot deck to reflect on throughout the year. For the remainder of 2009, I will use the Fenestra Tarot Deck as my primary deck.

2. I will post my weekly (or more often) reflections about this tarot deck here, at the Intuitive Tarot Readings blog.

3. Since this is a primary deck reflection, I am free to use (and blog) about any other deck in my possession. Right now, in addition to the Fenestra, I also own the Deviant Moon, Gilded, and Rider Waite Smith tarot decks. Expect to see them here on occasion.

So, I am here to introduce my Fenestra deck to the world. Pictured here is the tarot card back, which is what drew me to this deck in the first place. It is gorgeous, and I love roses, so this tarot deck was a must have. I love the soft pastels of this deck, and the unique artwork by Chatriya. The pictures are a blend of Manga, Egyptian, Mythological, and Art Deco, providing a unique look to the tarot cards that I instantly connected with. Some people may have a hard time with this deck, but it has so far been the most lovely and enchanting deck I own.

Coming up in my next post will be my first official reflection post, so stay tuned!

~Kimberlee

Image Credit: Taroteca

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the Fenestra! I'll be interested to see how you get on with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the PDR! So glad to have you! I agree that the backs are stunning. I adore the rest of the deck as well, but I would have bought it for the backs alone. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to add my welcome to the group as well. I will look forward to your blog. I love how you added the Back as the first card. What a great way to look a the potential.

    Onyx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the PDR. Lovely deck choice. I enjoyed reading through your posts and look forward to more of the same x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no point to raise in against of what you have said.you possess lots of understanding on this subject.INTUITIVE READING.

    ReplyDelete