Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fenestra Tarot Deck - Transition Spread















My Current Transition Spread (Reading on 3-25-09)

I have been feeling as if I am in the middle of a major transition, although I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly what is going on, or where I am heading. So I decided to do this tarot spread to gain a little insight.

1. Where I am now in this state of transition? - Page of Wands

I am at the beginning of my energy, seeking out energy and power. Reclaiming my life, being myself and following my own path. I am confident and brave, and ready to go down new paths on my spiritual quest.

2. What do I need to work harder on? - Ace of Cups

I need to work on my emotional spark, learning how to balance my emotions without burning out. Refilling the well, and trusting that my spirit will always carry me through the tough times. Giving of myself, knowing that I will always have more richness and comfort to give.

3. What's helping me? (Strengths, strong points) - The Moon XVIII

My strength is my inner intuition, creativity, and empathy. I have a strong connection to the darker side of life, and can explore the depths of emotion with strength and skill. I am unafraid of raw, naked emotion, and am willing to face it head-on. I am balanced, and can walk in the dark and the light easily.

4. Where is this leading? (An important step) - The High Priestess II

I am heading towards a deeper understanding of the hidden secrets of life. I can learn when giving out knowledge is appropriate, and when merely pointing in the right direction is the better choice. I am learning how to read the ancient scrolls, and dispense wisdom appropriately. I can be the whisper in someone's ear, the gentle push of the wind that can lead in the right direction. I can control the wilds of the moon, and balance intuition with wisdom.

5. Outcome when you follow steps 1-4. - Six of Pentacles

The outcome is the perfect ebb and flow of life, a balance in my giving and receiving of resources. My spiritual knowledge will lead to physical and emotional bounties. I will give to others, and I will be fulfilled and enriched. I will no longer be begging to learn, but I will be a natural vessel for hidden knowledge and secrets.

Overall, I see this reading as being a great start to my new tarot path, which will naturally spill over into the rest of my life. I'd love to hear your comments as well!

2 comments:

  1. As soon as a careful browse I thought it was really enlightening. I take pleasure in you taking the time and effort to put this blog post together.INTUITIVE READING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful.INTUITIVE READING

    ReplyDelete